Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend goes sooo fast

I hate that, don't you. They always seem to fly buy. This weekend was not very productive for me Saturday back problems, Sat/Sun other problems. Oh! the joys of growing older. So I am not motivated to do much at all. My biggest excitement was 2 bracelet sales on EB (yuck) all my profit goes for fees there. I started moving inventory out last night and I guess they figured they better snatch it up before I pulled it. I left any thing that was still being watched. So on the brighter side, I had a little quick cash to do some buying on AF and loved it,
I also received a private e-mail and wonderful feedback from a buyer who is also a jewelry designer/maker. I was so pumped up. I thank her from the bottom of my heart. She doesn't know how much it means to me......I need all the confidence I can get now. Spring is coming, lets hope we don't get a repeat of last year with the flooding. I am between Cedar/Mississippi so when it floods we are down right stuck here. Wishes for a great day.

Smile for today:
Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.- Notebook, 1894 Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment