Sunday, January 18, 2009

This one is for my children

I was working and heard the song by Martina McBride, In my daughter's eyes. For some reason it really hit me........as did the tears.

In my daughter's eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be
In my daughter's eyes

They WERE sent to rescue me.
I thank them for that...they will never really know.
They went through so much, such a hard upbringing, but they really were my motivation to keep going and get free and have a life for them and me.
At the time all I could think about was how hard it was and having to content with their father and three volatile children...I almost gave up so often, especially before they came and I couldn't get away, I even tried once but then...I had Crystal...she was 5lb 1oz of crying little joy. Then Jimmy, my sweet son, so happy and laughing all the time, and Jeanine, just crying to get attention because she was so little and ignored. All grown now, beautiful as can be, I am so blessed. I love them so much, and am so blessed with a dozen grandchildren......I just can't believe it.

so this is dedicated to them, my saviors, we are strong together,....Crystal, James, Jeanine, my beautiful children.
I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment