Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Have a Rockin Day

....first week of the year is very cold here, though that will change, hopes for spring and warmer weather and more sunshine. We are expecting snow today but light, there is still a lot of ice on the ground. it was close to this time of the month when I broke my leg in 4 places on a quarter size piece of ice. I never want to go through that again, now the pins and rods in there ache when it is cold. Everyone be careful out there. Wish I was in a warmer state. My goal today will be to finish some jewelry sets I am working on and get some things listed for sale. 3 sales so far this month, off to a roaring start...LOL....OMG tax time is coming. Remember only guaranteed things in life are change, death and taxes............Every one have a rockin day. Happy beading. Hurry up Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment