Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Good things, I am going on vacation and great things, its a BEAD retreat

I'm going on a bead retreate. Dawn owner of Beadallaboutit on Artfire is a sponser for a weekend bead retreat, be sure and visit her shops for some quality stones and glass, I drool everytime I'm there. This Halloween weekend I will be hiding in the backwoods doing my favorite thing......not what your thinking now. Beads are packed, tools, wire, findings, several sets of fuzzy jammies, we're not going anywhere for the entire weekend. The weather is looking great for this time of year.

I will be going with another Artfire artisan Alisun, she and Dawn have both been friends of mine for a few years now and now will all get to meet in a little retreat in Pennsylvania for some quality beading. There will be other AF artisans there as well and the excitement here is toppling over. I can't wait to meet them all.

I've meet Ali before, I think we are long lost sisters. We are going to have a blast. I will be trying to post when I can, not sure how the connections are going to be and I will try and get some pictures, though I know many are going to try and hide behind the trees.

I will be back in my shop sometime next week and hopefully posting in a few days.

OH, Ho, Ho, Ho....Santa is coming soon. Take a peek at my facebook page and you will find this great contest, win $300 on Artfire, some awesome shops and wonderful artisans. Its going to be great fun, come and help find Santa.

This cats life is GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment