Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This is my life

Well a small portion anyway. I go by catinalife for a few reasons. I love kitties, always have, I love Egyptian art and history, I may have been pharaoh’s pet at some point. I will never know until this one life has passed. In this current life, I have lived several lives over this 50+ years, luckily I have survived each and gone on to continue to grow and still have a few out of the 9 left.

Now in this current life I am striving to be the best jewelry maker, designer, artist, I can possibly be within my humble talents. I feel I am not as good as some, but better than others and I will find my niche. I am determined and going to make this a full-time occupation, I don’t want to be rich but I do want to do this and nothing else.

Wish me luck and come by my shop and check out some of the awesome gemstone and glass jewelry I have created. www.catinalife.artfire.com


Thanks for reading my blog, and as always, here’s a smile for the day.
Remember smiles are free…………

Two cannibals, a father and son, were elected by the tribe to go out and get something to eat. They walked deep into the jungle and waited by a path.

Before long, along came this little old man. The son said, "Ooh dad, there's one." "No," said the father. "There's not enough meat on that one to even feed the dogs. We'll just wait."

Well, a little while later, along came this really fat man. The son said, "Hey dad, he's plenty big enough." "No," the father said. "We'd all die of a heart attack from the fat in that one. We'll just wait."

About an hour later, here comes this absolutely gorgeous woman.

The son said, "Now there's nothing wrong with that one dad. Let's eat her."

"No," said the father. "We'll not eat her either."

"Why not?" asked the son.

"Because, we're going to take her back alive and eat your mother."

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to find this blog! I am so glad you have survived, too. And that you have some more lives left. I have PTSD, too. Love your work and your jokes, thanks, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and you really make me smile! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're well on your way, Cat. Your work is just beautiful. And thanks for the laugh;)

    ReplyDelete