Hope the bunny stops and leaves you plenty.
Easter Egg hunt is still going on.......you have until April 21st to submit your answers, please check out this link to get your entry form and start hunting.
Also this weekend is Crazy Train Featured Artfire Artisian **** Alisuns **** She has two shops on Artfire and makes some simply scruptious jewelry, you won't be disappointed if you visit her shops and take a peek, browse around, Mother's Day is coming. She has some wonderful birthstone Swarovski Crystal jewelry as well as other glass and gemstones. It is worth the look-see. www.Alisuns.artfire.com
Smile for today, you know smiles are free, I promised two -
Is Windows a Virus
No, Windows is not a virus. Here's what viruses do:
1.They replicate quickly - okay, Windows does that.
2.Viruses use up valuable system resources, slowing down the system as they do so - okay, Windows does that.
3.Viruses will, from time to time, trash your hard disk - okay, Windows does that too.
4.Viruses are usually carried, unknown to the user, along with valuable programs and systems. - Sigh.. Windows does that, too.
5.Viruses will occasionally make the user suspect their system is too slow (see 2) and the user will buy new hardware. - Yup, Windows does that, too.Until now it seems Windows is a virus but there are fundamental differences: Viruses are well supported by their authors, are running on most systems, their program code is fast, compact and efficient and they tend to become more sophisticated as they mature.
So Windows is not a virus.It's a bug.
***Top ten tips to know if you have PMS***
10. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
9. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet
8. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
7. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
6. You're using your cell phone to dial up bumper stickers that says,
"How's my driving? Call 1-800-EAT-SHIT."
5. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
4. You're convinced there's a God and he's male.
3. You're counting down the days until menopause.
2. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
1. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.
Have a great holiday and ***ITS SPRING** Enjoy it.......