Friday, August 20, 2010

Its been a long hot summer

On the bright side, only a few weeks possible for this weather. Iowa is hot, steamy, rainy, heat indexes in the triple digits. Iowa is the air you wear. I hibernate most of the time.

Kids are going back to school and its time to start thinking of Halloween and Thanksgiving, and rut row!!!! Christmas Holidays.

One way to beat the heat is to do some early holiday gift shopping. Looking for Halloween costumes, the perfect gift for him, the perfect gift for her, you really need only shop till your drop. Uniquely, talented artisans of every kind and medium. I am always just blown away with the talent I am finding.


I never think anyone wants to know what I have to say, well by chance I have a few friends now on-line over the past few years and I think they peek once in awhile.

Exciting things are happening. My oldest is due really any day, for sure, baby Gianna, newest granddaughter will be here by the 10th of September, that makes an even dozen. Boy, do I feel old. It can be overwhelming, I am an only child, I always said I was not prepared for having three children myself, but they did survive it.

more later, this old cat is learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment